- Academe: As a CSU-AAUP member, you will receive AAUP’s Academe, the bimonthly magazine that analyzes higher education issues from faculty members’ perspectives.
- Adjunct Advocate: The Adjunct Advocate is a bimonthly magazine that features articles pertaining to part-time faculty. To read the magazine online, please contact your local AAUP office for the website username and password.
- Credit Union: Established in 1946, the Connecticut State Employees Credit Union is a cooperative thrift and loan association, owned and managed by active and retired State of Connecticut employees. They are a full service, state-chartered financial institution with locations across Connecticut. The CSE Credit Union provides excellent rates on savings while also offering competitively priced loan products.
- Academic Regalia: Oak Hall Cap & Gown Company offers AAUP members a 15 percent discount on custom made academic regalia. Robes are available in a variety of fabrics, as well as hoods, caps, tassels and garment bags. Own your regalia, tailored to your measurements, and wear it with pride!
- Chronicle of Higher Education: Members are also eligible for discounted subscriptions to the Chronicle of Higher Education. Call the Chronicle‘s AAUP line at 1-800-728-2803 for the special AAUP discount of 20 percent off print and digital subscriptions.
- TicketsAtWork Benefits Program: Discounts to Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, Las Vegas and New York City shows and performances, Six Flags, Cirque du Soleil, Ski Resorts, and more! Through TicketsAtWork, members will receive discounts and special access to the Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios®, Las Vegas and New York City shows and performances, Disneyland®, SeaWorld®, Six Flags, and Cirque du Soleil! Also check with TicketsAtWork for savings on car rentals, hotels, tours and attractions across the United States. If members are staying locally, they can also save on movie tickets, sporting events, and other special events in their area.
- Lower Insurance Rates: A variety of low-cost insurance plans are offered to AAUP members. These include: customized major medical insurance; Medicare supplemental insurance; group term life insurance; accident insurance; and professional liability insurance. Learn more about these benefits at AAUP's website or by calling (202) 737-5900.
- Tires: Town Fair Tire offers a discount off any tire or wheel purchase at all 70 locations in CT, MA, RI, and NH. You will also receive free lifetime flat tire repair, mounting, and rotation. In addition, you will receive free front wheel alignment with any tire purchase, as well as free installation mounting, and free snow tire changeover.
- Wadsworth Museum: The Wadsworth Athenaeum, located in Hartford, offers various individual and family membership packages. As a faculty or staff member, you are entitled to an Educator Membership at a discounted rate, including $35 for Select Individual and $50 for Select Household. Membership entitles you to free admission to the museum, discounts in the Museum Shop and the Museum Café, the quarterly Members Calendar, members-only programs and receptions, early notice of special events, discounts on lectures, films, family activities, workshops and much more.