CSU-AAUP has begun a series of paid editorials in the Hartford Courant for the purpose of increasing the visibility of CSUS and emphasizing the need for additional full-time faculty. To appeal to our target audience – state legislators – the campaign includes editorials signed by prominent alumni and leaders such as Congressman John Larson and Chancellor Carter. All of the editorials focus on the positive impact CSUS has on students, the community, and the state of Connecticut.
News and Information
- Statement On The CT House Of Representatives Vote On SEBAC Agreement
- Legislators Threaten CSU-AAUP Contract, SEBAC Agreement
- Help Protect our Freedom to Negotiate
- State Employees Announce Vote To Affirm Labor Cost Savings Agreement With The Malloy Administration
- CSU-AAUP Council, SEBAC Union Leaders Recommend Approval of the CSU-AAUP/BOR Collective Bargaining Agreement and SEBAC Tentative Agreement
Action CenterContract Proposals
CT Higher Ed Matters Action Page
Frequently Used Resources
CSU CONNectsThe CSU CONNects blog connects local communities to the great events, education, and research going on at the four Connecticut State Universities.