Part-time Faculty Development Grants: As described in Article 9.6 of the CSU-AAUP Collective Bargaining Agreement, funds are allocated for faculty development defined as, “activities by and for members that enhance their ability to be productive and innovative professionals”. A separate pool of funds is available for projects proposed by part-time faculty. Eligibility: Individual part-time faculty members, groups of faculty members working within departments or interdepartmental programs, and groups of faculty organized to address issues of broad departmental, school or university impact. Purpose: Disseminating and promulgating creative activities appropriate to one’s field/discipline; taking courses/or attending conferences, workshops, seminars relevant to one’s field/discipline (generally registration fees only); hiring consultants/speakers with specific expertise; and engaging in activities which contribute to the acquisition of materials, development and extension of skills related to teaching, scholarship and professional service. Funding limits: None. Deadlines: Please contact your local campus for deadlines.
News and Information
- Statement On The CT House Of Representatives Vote On SEBAC Agreement
- Legislators Threaten CSU-AAUP Contract, SEBAC Agreement
- Help Protect our Freedom to Negotiate
- State Employees Announce Vote To Affirm Labor Cost Savings Agreement With The Malloy Administration
- CSU-AAUP Council, SEBAC Union Leaders Recommend Approval of the CSU-AAUP/BOR Collective Bargaining Agreement and SEBAC Tentative Agreement
Action CenterContract Proposals
CT Higher Ed Matters Action Page
Frequently Used Resources
CSU CONNectsThe CSU CONNects blog connects local communities to the great events, education, and research going on at the four Connecticut State Universities.