As a Connecticut state employee hired to teach in higher education, you may choose membership in one of four retirement plans. For detailed information on the various plans available to you, please visit the State Comptroller’s website.
News and Information
- Statement On The CT House Of Representatives Vote On SEBAC Agreement
- Legislators Threaten CSU-AAUP Contract, SEBAC Agreement
- Help Protect our Freedom to Negotiate
- State Employees Announce Vote To Affirm Labor Cost Savings Agreement With The Malloy Administration
- CSU-AAUP Council, SEBAC Union Leaders Recommend Approval of the CSU-AAUP/BOR Collective Bargaining Agreement and SEBAC Tentative Agreement
Action CenterContract Proposals
CT Higher Ed Matters Action Page
Frequently Used Resources
CSU CONNectsThe CSU CONNects blog connects local communities to the great events, education, and research going on at the four Connecticut State Universities.