At the time of hire, faculty are automatically enrolled in the CSU-AAUP bargaining unit, but to take advantage of a variety of member benefits, they must become members of the professional organization. There is no additional cost for membership. Becoming a member entitles faculty to run for elected office and the privilege of voting in chapter elections. Faculty will also receive discounts on the purchase of academic regalia, entrance fees to certain nationwide amusements parks, car rentals, tires and tire services, legal services and much more. Click here more details on the benefits offered or here to fill out a membership form. You can also see how your dues money is distributed to National AAUP, the Collective Bargaining Congress, Connecticut State Conference AAUP, CSU-AAUP, and your local chapter here.
News and Information
- Statement On The CT House Of Representatives Vote On SEBAC Agreement
- Legislators Threaten CSU-AAUP Contract, SEBAC Agreement
- Help Protect our Freedom to Negotiate
- State Employees Announce Vote To Affirm Labor Cost Savings Agreement With The Malloy Administration
- CSU-AAUP Council, SEBAC Union Leaders Recommend Approval of the CSU-AAUP/BOR Collective Bargaining Agreement and SEBAC Tentative Agreement
Action CenterContract Proposals
CT Higher Ed Matters Action Page
Frequently Used Resources
CSU CONNectsThe CSU CONNects blog connects local communities to the great events, education, and research going on at the four Connecticut State Universities.